Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Water Tips | Fire Tips | Biohazard Tips | Mold Tips
Mold can become a problem in your home or business within as little as 48 hours. If there is a water invasion such as a leaking pipe, roof leak, or flood damage that wasn’t properly restored it can cause mold to grow. Kansas climate is often humid in the summer and requires us to use the heat in winter which can create the perfect grounds for mold growth. Mold can not only damage your property but can pose serious health effects to you and the people around you. SERVPRO of Northeast Wichita is ready with the proper training, protective gear, and equipment to handle your mold problem.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (316) 684-6700
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Northeast Wichita for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Northeast Wichita has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
SERVPRO of Northeast Wichita proudly serves Wichita and surrounding areas.