Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Kitchen Fire in Wichita, KS

This house fire in Wichita definitely got out of control. The fire was caused by a grease fire which charred the walls, ceilings and cabinets. In the before pic... READ MORE

Fire Damaged Apartment in Wichita, KS

This apartment in Wichita, KS was heavily fire damaged throughout the apartment with soot covering the whole apartment and a pervasive pungent odor hanging in t... READ MORE

Post Fire Structure Cleaning in Wichita, KS

Sometimes things come clean after your first pass. Sometimes it does't come clean after your 5th pass. For this master bathroom the soot that had settled after ... READ MORE

SERVPRO Finds a Way!

After a huge fire ravaged a Wichita, KS home it left a stinky greasy black residue on every wall, counter, piece of furniture and decoration. After a fire some ... READ MORE

Fire Restoration in Wichita, KS

This fire in Wichita, KS started in the kitchen due to the microwave. The soot and odor was so strongly stuck on the cabinets, walls and ceiling that the custom... READ MORE

Fire Damaged Wood Furniture in Wichita, KS

Experiencing a fire in your home can be terrifying, stressful and difficult to tackle. While insurance can cover the value of goods often time the sentimental v... READ MORE