If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (316) 684-6700

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Kitchen Fire in Wichita, KS

This house fire in Wichita definitely got out of control. The fire was caused by a grease fire which charred the walls, ceilings and cabinets. In the before picture you can see that the ceilings were brought down by the fire department leaving wet sooty insulation all over the kitchen. In the after photograph at the end of the day our technicians had removed all the wet insulation, all the charred cabinets, drywall and ceiling. Moved all the appliances to the garage and cleaned the studs and joists. Now there is still a lot left to do at the fire but the at this point the customer seeing progress after the first day put them at ease.